Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gratitude, Belatedly


I meant to do this on Sunday, and the day got away from me. I thought I would mix things up a bit this week and use pictures in my gratitude post. The weather is turning fall-like here in the midwest, my favorite time of year! What are you grateful for this week?


Our asparagus patch gone to seed, promising another bountiful crop next year (rather than the weeds they look like at first glance?)


The first crisp morning, hinting with the turning of the leaves that fall is on its way


A friend to greet us on the back deck

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

HeatherPride said...

I am soooo grateful for my mother, who helps me out so much with the kids and the house. She is the best!

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

I am grateful that my husband got into the Mayo clinic for his chronic illness! Yay! Let's hope that they have some answers.

Anonymous said...

The doctors that have been working relentlessly for us.

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Heather, aren't moms great?!

Deb, that's fantastic news! I'm so happy to hear it!

Hugs to you and the littles, Kelsey, I hope you all recover quickly and am praying for you!

Elle Charlie said...

I am grateful that I have an amazing sister to share the girlie things in life with.

Where you live looks so tree-filled and beautiful! Those photos are so FALL!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, beautiful photos! We have some trees already turning red by us, and I'm hoping to go get some pumpkins today!

Steph